Gourmet Food

>

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who Is the Bitchy Gourmet

I am just a home cook that happens to cook fairly well.  I used to do very fancy dinner parties with 4 appetizers and 4 courses and then a fancy dessert.  Not any more.  Beyond that.  I also don't do desserts.  Find a good bakery.  I use boxed broth and canned goods.  I don't make my own stock, but I have learned to make my own pasta i.e. ravioli, tortellini etc.  Spaghetti, linguini, you can find very good dried pasta on the shelves of your local grocery store.  I call myself "ironchef" because my husband DEMANDS that dinner be on the table at 6:50.  6:50!  I suppose the bitchy gourmet would tell the old husband "bitch this"!  But, I guess I indulged him too early in our marriage and now he expects it. But, every once in awhile I get past 7 just to irritate  him.  Bitch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment