Gourmet Food

>

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Delicious Melon and Good for You Seeds of Change

reiI started buying these REI melons from Brazil a few years ago.  The only place I have seen them is at Sam's Clubs.  They are sold in the states a Yellow Honeydew or in some instances Canary melons.  I loves melons and try to eat them year round.  Well, with these coming from Brazil, they are available in the US market beginning in October.  I don't know, and neither could I find out, when the season ends.  But if you can found one, pounce on it.  These are super sweet and really very very yummy.  

Another product I like because of the ease of cooking it as well as it being tasty is Seeds of Change and their Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic microwave product.  It cooks in 90 seconds.  Serving size is 1 cup, 240 calories, 3.5 g fat, with 400 mg of salt.  And it's organic.  I serve it chicken, fish and pork.  I buy a 6 pack at Costco.  photo.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment