Gourmet Food

>

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dinner Party Menu

I'm having a few folks over for a pre-Christmas dinner.  It's close friends so I know I can take my time and serve the food a la minute.  We reconfigured the house we bought a few years ago.  We totally redid the kitchen and turned the family room into our formal dining room.  Well, not really formal but now we have a total dining experience.  Watch me cook and yak at the same time!  So, I'm serving 4 things posted on the bitchy gourmet. photo.JPG

Cacio e Pepe (pasta with cheese, butter and pepper)

Salad of Tart Greens with Prosciutto and Warm Balsamic Dressing

The Barefoot Contessa's Beef Tenderloin

Smashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions

Grilled Asparagus

White Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse

Aperitifs

Bon Appetito ya'll!






No comments:

Post a Comment